DUBLIN, December 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Over-the-Counter Consumer Healthcare Products Market Research Report by Indications, Distribution Channel and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global over-the-counter consumer healthcare products market size has been estimated at $38.61 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $40.23 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.53% to reach $50.39 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
Competitive Strategy Window
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks vendors in the over-the-counter consumer healthcare products market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps companies make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global OTC Consumer Healthcare Products Market including Abbott Laboratories, American Health, Bayer AG, GlaxosmithKline plc, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Inc., Piramal Enterprises Ltd., Sanofi SA and Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global OTC Consumer Healthcare Products market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Global OTC Consumer Healthcare Products Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global OTC Consumer Healthcare Products Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Over-the-Counter Consumer Healthcare Products Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global over-the-counter consumer healthcare products market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global over-the-counter consumer healthcare products market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Over-the-Counter Consumer Healthcare Products Market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing popularity of over-the-counter consumer health products
5.2.2. Growing preference for natural medicines and supplements
5.2.3. Rising disposable income and rising consumer spending on non-essentials
5.3.1. Rigid regulatory framework
5.4.1. Continuous research and development in the health sector
5.4.2. Growing number of alliances and strategic partnerships
5.5.1. Long product approval process
6. OTC Consumer Healthcare Products Market, By Indications
6.2. Gastrointestinal products
6.3. Food supplements
6.4. Oral care products
6.5. skin care products
6.6. Wound Care Management Products
7. Over-the-Counter Consumer Healthcare Products Market, By Distribution Channel
7.2. Hospital pharmacy
7.3. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
7.4. Independent pharmacies and retail stores
7.5. Sold online
8. U.S. OTC Consumer Health Products Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific OTC Consumer Healthcare Products Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa OTC Consumer Healthcare Products Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launching and improving new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
12.1. Abbott Laboratories
12.2. American health
12.3. Bayer AG
12.4. GlaxosmithKline plc
12.5. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
12.6. Johnson & Johnson
12.7. Pfizer, Inc.
12.8. Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
12.9. Sanofi SA
12.10. Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jw5hnl
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets