DUBLIN, December 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Care Products Market Research Report by Indications, Distribution Channel and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for over-the-counter consumer health products has been estimated to be $ 38.61 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 40.23 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.53% reaching $ 50.39 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the OTC consumer health product market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that help businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global over-the-counter consumer health products market including Abbott Laboratories, American Health, Bayer AG, GlaxosmithKline plc, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Inc., Piramal Enterprises Ltd., Sanofi SA and Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global over-the-counter consumer health products market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Over-the-Counter Health Products market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global OTC Consumer Health Products Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global over-the-counter consumer health products market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global over-the-counter consumer health products market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global over-the-counter consumer health products market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global over-the-counter consumer health products market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing popularity of over-the-counter consumer health products
5.2.2. Growing preference for drugs and natural supplements
5.2.3. Rising disposable income and increasing consumer spending on non-essentials
5.3.1. Rigid regulatory framework
5.4.1. Ongoing research and development in the health sector
5.4.2. Growing number of alliances and strategic partnerships
5.5.1. Long product approval process
6. Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products Market, by Indications
6.2. Gastrointestinal products
6.3. Food supplements
6.4. Oral care products
6.5. Skin care products
6.6. Wound management products
7. Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products Market, by Distribution Channel
7.2. Hospital pharmacy
7.3. Hypermarkets and supermarkets
7.4. Independent pharmacies and retail stores
7.5. Sold online
8. United States Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Over-the-Counter Consumer Healthcare Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Market for over-the-counter consumer health products in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Abbott Laboratories
12.2. American health
12.3. Bayer AG
12.4. GlaxosmithKline plc
12.5. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
12.6. Johnson & johnson
12.7. Pfizer, Inc.
12.8. Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
12.9. Sanofi SA
12.10. Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jw5hnl
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
Show original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-over-the-counter-consumer-health-products-industry-to-2026—growing-number-of-strategic-alliances–partnerships-presents -opportunities-301445129.html
SOURCE Research and Markets